FAQ  •  Search  •  Register  •  Login

Nova's Rig *to be*

<<

Mystique

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Re: Nova's Rig *to be*

toothpaste wrote:Don't get razer keyboard, never met someone who needs 16gb of ram, hyper212 is cheaper and better, and 3 monitors is a waste get 2. 2600k is better and I don't think you'll be needing a Bly ray drive.

Judge moar? lol.. says you with 16gb ram XD lolz... I actually like the Razer Keyboards.. I'm eventually going to get a Razer Blackwidow... the keyboard is beast ;)
<3
<<

TheDave

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Zenith wrote:
toothpaste wrote:Don't get razer keyboard, never met someone who needs 16gb of ram, hyper212 is cheaper and better, and 3 monitors is a waste get 2. 2600k is better and I don't think you'll be needing a Bly ray drive.

If you've never met someone who needs 16gb of RAM, you've never met anyone with an actual production system. Running running a few virtual machines off your box, that'll put some of your 16gb to use :P

You can never have too much RAMz! It's so cheap these days no reason not to get extra :) And thanks to windows storing heaps of useless crap in unused ram everything loads up faster too :D

As for the rig, looks good. I'd personnally go for 2x 2TB HDD so you can have backups and stuff, unless you've already got one.
<<

SuperNova

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 pm

yeah i'll end up getting an external one for backups when i need it. :)

It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.
Previous

Return to Your Gaming Rig